Partner Cloud Integration allows an Cloud Application Manager user to leverage CenturyLink’s partnerships with third-party cloud providers to easily manage a multi-cloud strategy.
We have integrated with Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
All of our customers are invited to use Cloud Application Manager's portfolio of Cloud Optimization capabilities. Cloud Integration is a very important component of Cloud Optimization.
We are currently limited to serving customers who meet the conditions of our Supplemental Terms.
Access to Cloud Application Manager.
Credentials for a CenturyLink Cloud Account Administrator
A working Knowledge how to use Cloud Application Manager providers.
For each CLC account hoping to integrate with Azure, both CenturyLink's and vendor-specific and region-specific Terms and Conditions must be accepted. These will be presented to any user attempting to select any of the following options for Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services providers in Cloud Application Manager.
Current features of Partner Cloud Integration include:
- Mapping Partner Cloud Accounts and Subscriptions with CAM Provider: CAM will automatically be integrated with credentials for your Integrated cloud account. This allows you to quickly experience the benefits of Application Lifecycle Management.
- Analytics: Your will have the ability to review cost analysis and best practice recommendations
- Integrated Billing: All invoices will be shown as described in the Consolidated Billing article. If you require more explanation regarding charges, Cloud Application Manager also provides detailed reports of Usage History.
- Month-To-Date Totals: Accumulated usage in partner clouds will be available in Cloud Application Manager.
- Estimated Totals: Estimated month-end usage for partner clouds will be available in Cloud Application Manager.
- Access to Partner Control Portal: If you would like to log into the partner console, you will need a user. Admin users for your new accounts are automatically created by CenturyLink and provided to you. You may also simply continue to use Cloud Application Manager to manipulate Azure resources.
- Monitoring: Cloud Application Manager's monitoring capabilities are provided for your account.
- Partner List Pricing: Our pricing is consistent with whatever price our partners sell products.
- Support: CenturyLink takes on responsibility for platform-level support with Azure resources related to IaaS: Virtual Machines, Storage, Network, and Resource Groups.
- Resale You can view your Resale enablements under the organization settings page. If you require resale capability, please submit a support ticket. Once enabled, you can verify this setting under the "Settings" option:
Standard Support Details:
For additional details on support responsibilities for our partners and their SLAs we support, please see the table below.
Additional Support and Management:
- The true strength of Cloud Integration is that it opens to door for trained, CenturyLink resources to do work for you on your behalf, in AWS and Azure. If you are interested in contracting with CenturyLink to provide design, implementation, or ongoing, additional support, request an engagement with your sales representative.
Partner Pricing Details:
- Azure: Pricing available to CenturyLink customers is shown here. Partners changes prices regularly. If your organization has agreements with Microsoft or AWS which differ from what is shown, please submit a ticket for review. We are constantly working to increase the scope of what is offered through our partners and it is likely we have plans to offer what you require.
Cloud Integration is currently not available for resellers. Our automation prevents offering this service to resellers or customers of resellers. If you would like us to review your particular use case, please submit a support ticket with your contact details so we can discuss your scenario.
Please see above for the geographic territories that are allowed.
|CenturyLink||Azure and AWS||Azure platform-level support: https://portal.azure.com users; Account Sign-up and Set-up; Knowledge Base and FAQs; Service availability; Billing; Subscription management; Basic Technical Support; Configuration review; Azure Control Portal; Partner cloud month-to-date totals; Partner cloud estimates; Terms and Agreements; Estimates for Month-To-Date and month-end usage||Available through Cloud Application Manager. Terms and Conditions contained therein. The easiest way to create a support ticket is through the ticketing functionality of Cloud Application Manager.|
|CenturyLink||Azure and AWS||** Managed OS. ** For the moment, this in-depth level of support for Windows and RedHat OS-es are not available in Azure. The objective of this services is to provide Remote Administration, Monitoring, ticketing specific to the resources, and Patching for the OS.||Available on both AWS and Azure|
|CenturyLink IT Service Management||Azure and AWS||Per agreement. Design and delivery. Potentially including application architecture, consulting services, solution design, configuration, installation and migration.||Contact your account representative.|
|CenturyLink Service Management||Azure||Per agreement For run-state environments following design and deliver. Potentially including Account Management, Technical Account management, governance, and application management.||Contact your account representative.|
|Microsoft||Azure and AWS||Infrastructure Troubleshoot and provide technical guidance for customer issues escalated through CenturyLink including undocumented scenarios and service impacting events.||Microsoft SLA|
Contacting Cloud Application Manager Support
For issues related to API calls, send the request body along with details related to the issue.
In the case of a box error, share the box in the workspace that your organization and Cloud Application Manager can access and attach the logs.
- Linux: SSH and locate the log at /var/log/elasticbox/elasticbox-agent.log
- Windows: RDP into the instance to locate the log at ProgramDataElasticBoxLogselasticbox-agent.log