Updated by Diego Sanjuan on May 24, 2019
Article Code: kb/1224
In this article:
This article shows how to upgrade Cloud Application Manager Data Center Edition. It's pretty simple. Just follow steps described in this article.
All Cloud Application Manager Data Center Edition users who wants to upgrade Cloud Application Manager Data Center Edition (appliance) static address.
- Your Cloud Application Manager Data Center Edition (appliance) should be properly deployed and running in your preffered platform. You can refer to the Cloud Application Manager Data Center Edition documentation.
- You need to have access to HTTPS (443) port of the appliance to access its setup console.
- Request a download link from support and download latest appliance upgrade package
- Log in to Cloud Application Manager with an admin account.
- From the username drop-down at the top right, click Setup Console.
- Under Upgrade, click Choose File to upload the latest version.
Note: Within minutes, your appliance should seamlessly upgrade without any downtime.
Contacting Cloud Application Manager Support
For issues related to API calls, send the request body along with details related to the issue.
In the case of a box error, share the box in the workspace that your organization and Cloud Application Manager can access and attach the logs.
- Linux: SSH and locate the log at /var/log/elasticbox/elasticbox-agent.log
- Windows: RDP into the instance to locate the log at C:\ProgramData\ElasticBox\Logs\elasticbox-agent.log