Enable Hybrid IT solutions by deploying a secure, private network.
Network Exchange provides a secure, high-speed, 1Gbps and 10Gbps, redundant, private layer 3 network for connecting multiple endpoints within the data center. Network Exchange simplifies and accelerates the process of joining diverse network domains. Includes ease of setup and management of multi-point exchanges via the CenturyLink Hybrid IT Delivery Platform and UI, coupled with CenturyLink's automation and pre-deployed network infrastructure.
Self-Service and Automated
- CenturyLink customers can easily provision, modify and delete instances of Network Exchange.
- Customers can self-test instances of Network Exchange without opening a service ticket.
- Customers can monitor usage by endpoint from within Network Exchange.
- Network Exchange is 100% automated with Add, Change and Delete actions completed in minutes.
An End-to-End Solution
- One-step connectivity to CenturyLink Cloud.
- Network Exchange and its underlying network, equipment and systems are 100% CenturyLink owned and operated
Secure, Advanced Technology
- Each instance is logically isolated from other instances, between customers and between multiple instances for a given customer.
- Built on nano-second technology that scales to 100Gb/s and beyond, leveraging CenturyLink’s extensive global fiber optic network.
- All virtual circuits are built and deleted via a software front-end using RESTful based API communication.
Network Exchange Agreements